click me!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Dear Boy,

I do not know who you are, but I know we will meet and very soon.

I pray when we fall in love, you will love me for who I am and not judging me for who I was. Please do not expect me to be someone prettier or thinner and compare me with other girls because this is how God made me. I pray that you will be someone who is understanding and be patience with me because sometimes I can be all over the place and out of my mind. This is when you need to be firm handling me, making sure I will not fall off track and at the same time you’re tenderness will make me warm and secure again. When I cry and im not in a good condition, you will put me to bed and whisper darling is alright and hold me close to your arm. You will shower me with confidence and smiles.

My favourite colour changes according to my mood and season. So don’t bother remembering my favorite colour. You can tell through my desktop wallpaper and my blog colour scheme. Please don’t bother getting me flowers or dinning in a fancy restaurant on Valentine Day because I don’t like the idea your money being suck away.

Please remember nobody is perfect. I might not be a perfect girlfriend who has an ability to do everything. But I promise I will do my best. When you’re down I hope my nonsense will be able to cheer you up. I will love you, accommodate you and understand where you are coming from. Please do tell me if anything I do bothers you or something doesn’t seem right.I might not like what I hear but I would like you to be honest with me.

I hope Im not asking too much of you. But I will try my best to be kind understanding and love you dearly for who you are not expecting too much from you. Thank you for reading this is all I ask. For now. Till then.

Yours always,

Angeline.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! I hope that you find that boy if u didn't find it yet!